I am so thrilled to introduce Erika Watson to the Soulful Coaching community! While spending nearly four years behind the scenes developing and managing 6 figure affiliate launches for coaching industry leaders, Erika became the go-to authority for their coaching clients, partners, and their partners’ team members for Joint Venture and affiliate marketing consulting. In December of 2011, she launched her first Affiliate Partnerships 2.0 program and has been helping entrepreneurs just like YOU own their value and authentic message, connect powerfully with ideal partners, and reach more people for deeper impact and financial abundance. For more information on creating a sacred alliances and affiliate partnerships, visit Erika here. You can also connect with Erika on Facebook.
Up-Level Your Project with Affiliates
I love seeing women (and men) step more fully into their purpose, create an online business, and serve hundreds and thousands of people. For many online marketers, this can create a fury of insecurity, competition, and fear. However, these “competitors” actually become our most valuable resource when we learn how to create sacred strategic alliances that allow us to:
- reach thousands of our ideal clients overnight with their promotions; leveraging our time for deeper impact and freedom
- create more money for everyone, a 30% higher ROI over other marketing strategies
- stay in your zone of genius, while supporting your clients by connecting them to partners who excel in other areas of expertise.
It’s a Triple WIN!!
Partnership positions your mastery with credible testimonials that connect you to your potential clients with a higher level of trust, warming cold leads! As you build greater partnerships of influence, you are able to connect with thousands of potential clients overnight, filling your programs with much more ease. With time freed up, you can focus on providing incredible value, new partnerships, and living your lifestyle by design!
If you are in the beginning phases of your business, this strategy not only increases your sales conversions, but also costs less money up front! Having the right structure in place allows you to incentivize your partners on the back end and is the perfect solution for the entrepreneur who is just beginning to build their list and generate sales.
Living an empowered life of choice, also means having the freedom to choose who you work with or don’t. Having an affiliate structure in place that clearly defines your core values, your ideal tribe, and your terms and agreements will help attract the right partnerships to you so you can experience greater fulfillment and less stress and struggle in growing your business.
If you are ready to create fulfilling relationships to support your message, impact, and financial goals you’ll want to begin with the following inquiry.
- What am I creating this year in my business to make a bigger impact? Begin to list the different projects, events, programs etc. that you desire support on.
- What are my goals for partnership? This could be seeking contributors with expertise outside of your genius zone to add value to the project or simply promotional goals.
- What are my core values? Seek partners who share similar qualities and energies to create harmonious passionate and long term relationships.
- What business practices (or established levels of excellence) need to be met in order to support the work? Seek partners that have a solid business foundation to match or elevate your success.
Don’t be afraid to create boundaries or say NO.
As you enter the world of partnership you will become approached by many invitations. Make sure to stay connected to your vision and goals for your business and only accept offers that will allow you to accomplish these goals, feel expansive in growth, and are in alignment with your principles.