But here’s an even more important fact: If you haven’t created visibility for your Soul-Centered Project, then the world is missing out on your brilliance, on your message, and on the opportunity to be transformed by you.
And I don’t know about you, but that makes me very, very sad.
Creating visibility for yourself is of the utmost importance when it comes to success, to income generation, to your ability to help heal the world, and to your personal satisfaction level.
Here are some of my favorite strategies to help you increase your visibility for yourself and your sacred message:
1) Create Joint Venture Partnerships: JV partnerships are relationships with like-minded visionaries & business owners who believe in the work that you do and want to help you promote your work to their communities. Ideally, you want the folks in their community to be similar to your ideal client. Even if you don’t have any of these relationships yet, not to worry! Thanks to the internet age, you can create them quite easily. (I’ll go into the details of this in another article.)
Joint Venture partnerships help get the word out about your event, book, website and/or program to many new people who haven’t yet “seen” you.
2) Get Headshots that you REALLY Like: Your headshots are one of the first & biggest impressions that you make. If you have headshots that don’t represent your unique energy & who you are – or, if you don’t have headshots at all! – then I really want you to consider making the investment to get some new photos taken of you. On the day of your shoot, pick clothing that you feel really great in and ask your photographer to experiment with a number of different poses.
I recently wrote a very personal article about the process of getting my most recent headshots. It’s helpful if you have any fears around getting professional photos taken of you: This is the most personal post I ever wrote…
3) Leverage Testimonials: Whether your offering is a product, a service or a concept, requesting testimonials is key to being seen as valuable. Use testimonials on your website, on your packaging and on other marketing materials. If your current Soul-Centered Project is looking for a new job, get recommendations from past employers and colleagues – even if they’re not required for the job you’re interviewing for; they will go a LONG way to help you make a lasting impression.
4) Be Authentic: When you’re being un-authentic, your audience can smell it in an instant, and let you fade into the distance. In your marketing, in your sales conversations, with your clients, with your partners, with your team, and MOST importantly with yourself – BE Authentic. Don’t try and be anyone but yourself, and don’t think you “need” to speak or present a certain way. The more you can activate your authentic self, speak from your heart, connect with your community – whether through speaking, writing, social media or whatever, the more successful and visible you will be.
5) Get Crystal Clear on Your Message: Whether you’re a coach, a massage therapist, a writer, an artist, a revolutionary – you’ve got a message. The more clearly you can articulate and define your message, and then communicate it effectively to your audience, the more you’ll rise to the surface as a star in your field. You’ll get noticed as authentic and people will remember who you are.
Soulful Call to Action
Want more visibility? Join me for BE SEEN: http://soulfulcoach.com/be-seen.php on July 19th.
You’ll walk away with:
- more clarity around your message
- strategies for making yourself known
- transformation around any fears telling you that you’re not good enough (smart enough, talented enough, pretty enough) to be seen
I’m pulling out all the stops to give you exactly what you need to take the next steps into greater visibility, value and success. I am keeping this gathering intimate on purpose because I want to provide you with an environment of deep learning and connection, and to give you the opportunity to connect with me personally.
Come learn and grow with me in-person in NYC for BE SEEN: http://soulfulcoach.com/be-seen.php
This will be the last time to see me live in NYC for a while. NOW is the time to take the next steps into greater visibility, greater success, and greater abundance!!!!